Monday, January 29, 2007

My favorite pictures........



Here are my favorite pictures from the Red Carpet at the SAG Awards.

Kate looks stunning above. I love her dress - flawless, except for those bones sticking out.


my favorite guys.... too bad they didn't win. Where's Tony?!


And finally, a picture of my favorite Seattle Grace doctor - no, not McDreamy (his voice bothers me) - Kate Walsh is soooo hot. I don't like yellow, generally, but she's looking good. By the way, Ellen Pompeo can't form a f*ckin' sentence, perhaps she shouldn't have done any talking. And also, although Di and I love Katherine Heigl (perhaps a little too much), she annoyed me with her having to talk about the whole Isaiah Washington thing again. We get it, he's disgusting, let's carry on. Dr. Burke is one of my favorite characters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home