Friday, January 26, 2007

I just puked in my mouth


Maybe I've been out of the loop lately when it comes to celebrity news. But Pam Anderson and George Clooney? Gross. I mean call me naive but George seemed to have a semblance of class left in him but if any of this is true ---- ew.

Apparently, though, I have nothing to worry about since George himself says that he hasn't seen Pam since they worked together seven years ago. Come to think of it, as I type this, I do remember that whole thing about Pam being on George's lap at some restaurant.

Well, George, perhaps it's time you settled down. You're not going to be the Sexiest Man Alive forever. No, really. You're not. Enjoy it while you can, but then give it up, I mean your single status got you where you are now - in the middle of a whole story involving Pam Anderson. You now have 6,718 STDs just by association. Bravo.

(I love the picture I posted of Pam Anderson. It's the classiest one of her ever, and she also looks horrified of the thought of being with George - come on, we all know how she loves her men . . . smelly and trashy)

I felt bad dissing my man George so here's a hot picture of him. But alas, you're getting old, my friend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home