Friday, January 26, 2007

Eau de Pommes Frites

Yesterday there was a weird greasy smell in the third floor lounge. I asked Diana if I smelled like french fries, she said no. I was relieved, I had been hanging around french fries a lot lately. The smell kept lingering and it turns out someone was having fast food a few feet away.

Then we came up with an idea of an awesome scent that we'd call "eau de pommes frites" - we were clearly bored and had nothing better to laugh about so that's just what we did. We laughed. A lot. It was pathetic.
Then today I saw this picture. Eau de pomme frites came to mind. Britney is the epitomy of someone who'd smell like bad french fry grease. I can imagine Kevin telling her "dang woman, go git that stink out of yer weave. you smell like the kitchen floor at TGIFriday's, fo' sho'"

(no, K-Fed never sounded Southern, that's Britney. But I like to think he talked like her to her. It's fun)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home