Saturday, January 27, 2007

?CELEBRITY? VERBAL VOMIT OF THE DAY


Remember yesterday when I wrote in the Sienna Miller post that she's great as long as she keeps her mouth shut? Apparently, I was too late.

During an interview with People that she did with Steve Buscemi about their new movie "Interview", this is what Sienna had to say about those bags and bags of gifts celebrities receive and don't need.






"Well, maybe I'll keep one thing. There's one pair of cashmere socks, and one cashmere blanket. And a pair of knickers, because I forgot my knickers. But that was an absolute emergency!"

Where'd you forget your knickers, Sienna? And WHAT was this 'absolute emergency'? A little later in the interview, Sienna defends herself and says she hasn't slept with half of Hollywood, I mean how could she, when she was busy being engaged to Jude 7,676 times these past few years. Well, my dear, I don't know where you forgot your knickers. Perhaps you just haven't learned from Britney and Lindsay that there are some things the rest of us don't want to see. Always, always have some undergarments around. The world has seen enough of you nude - and we're not quite ready for your hoo-ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home