Thursday, December 07, 2006

Dont mess with girl power.


Melanie Brown is not going to sit back and take Eddie's disgusting claims that he might not be the father of the baby she is currently carrying. He also told the world they are no longer together, which apparently she was not aware of, and he is now with Babyface's ex-wife. Like a true Spice Girl, she is getting her word in, saying:
“I am obviously upset and distressed at some of the comments made by Eddie Murphy to the media. I have no idea why anybody would want to conduct themselves in this kind of manner about such a personal matter in such a public way. My main concern is for the well being of my (seven-year-old) daughter Phoenix and of course the baby. I was astonished at what Eddie said – there is absolutely no question that Eddie is the father.”

I am on her side in this. First of all, Spice Girls trump all others. Plus, girlfriend is friggin pregnant! Eddie is being a royal ass and I wont stand for it. I am burning my DVD of Dr. Dolittle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home