Thursday, December 07, 2006

?CELEBRITY? VERBAL VOMIT OF THE DAY

It's been so long since I've been out on the town with friends. It's also been 2 years since I've even celebrated my birthday. Every move I make at this point has been magnified more than I expected, and I probably did take my new found freedom a bit too far. Anyway, thank God for Victoria Secrets' new underwear line! I look forward to a new year, new music and a new me. I'm just getting started …. Happy Holidays everyone.

B*tch is cheap. Victoria's Secret? I mean we all shop there, but you don't have to tell us where you buy your underwear, Britney. I know we're all close now since we've seen your secret place so many times, but you have to start appreciating the words "TOO MUCH INFORMATION!" And what does "I'm just getting started" mean? I think it's a threat. More Britney vadge. ew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home