Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sh*t like this gets me excited

When Ugly Betty first came on, I kept thinking about who the actor playing the Daniel Meade character reminded me of. Then I realized - he's the Gregster! For those of you who weren't obsessed with Cruel Intentions in their teens, the Greg = Greg McConnell = the gay football player who ends up in bed with the Josh Jackson character.

This realization totally made my day. I LOVE Ugly Betty and Daniel Meade, I have always loved the Gregster, thinking he was pretty awesome when he called himself that to Annette on the beach. So I just want to show, in pictures, my love for Eric Mabius - here he is In Cruel Intentions, in the beach scene; and in Ugly Betty at his office at Mode.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing connection. you are the smartest person i know.

5:57 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was also in the L word as the token male.

Ed

11:23 PM EST  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

"It's me! Greg! The Gregster!"


classic


ps - good luck on your finals

9:36 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He was also on the OC as the innapropriate faculty member who had sex with Taylor Townsend.

- Kristen

8:35 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home