Thursday, November 02, 2006

I swear, I'll be over the halloween kick soon....

...I just gotta give mad props to Heidi Klum and Seal. Even though his face is busted, I LOVE this couple and LOVE their halloween spirit.

The same cannot be said of Paris. I dont even have to say how much of a skanky slut she is b/c even my old immigrant grandmother is aware of it.

Me: Grandma, how do I look in this outfit?

Grandma: Like dat slutty Parees Heelton.

Here's another year of Paris's genius costume. SO ORIGINAL!


Ok, so that concludes my obsession with halloween 06. I leave you with the best jack-o-lattern ever - Ms. Suri Holmes-Cruise. I'm sure you've seen it already, but it haunts me in my dreams so I must share with others.

"Ciao Bitchezzz!!!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where do you find such gr-8 stuff?!?!

2:06 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make It Work People!

6:03 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home