Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lohan Holiday...stirs up some old memories





I waited until it was past midnight to post this because three Lohan-related posts in one day would be too much.
In case you haven't heard "Lohan Holiday" by Ali Lohan, here is a link to my favorite blog (besides ours!) Dlisted:
http://dlisted.com/2006/11/01/truly-awful-music-a-lohan-holiday/

Ok, so many things to say here.
The lyrics - I mean, really? You're what, Ali, 12? 13?
"won't you come for a while? let's go in a hurry, come with me you'll see...imagination is all you really need... magical moments...all you have to do is just believe... a Christmas fantasy, it's meant for you and me where everything you'll want is for FREE! you're more than welcome to a Lohan holiday...come let me take you on a Lohan holiday."

mmm ... ok

remind me - wasn't it at some "Lohan Holiday" that their father beat the shit outta their uncle and ended up having his ass hauled off to jail?

If that's what Ali's "Lohan Holiday" entails, sign me up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home