Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hottie Potter

Ok, so if I haven't mentioned this before, please let it be known that I am in love with Daniel Radcliffe. Not only am I a giant Harry Potter fan, but I think he is super hot, and thats not legal, but thats why they call it love.

So, I have posted all those incredible pictures just released promoting his upcoming theatre endeavor, Equus. I am sadly unable to see his performance, but hope that these pictures will get me through that dark time.















ps: Jealous of that girl in picture 3. I'd show him my ta-ta's in a second, but apparently that is "innappropriate" and "legally actionable"...or so say his publicist and manager....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry honey...but that's just too creepy!

12:29 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home