Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What did we expect? Really?

I can give Perez Hilton credit for one thing and one thing only - his nickname for Sienna Miller - Sluttyienna.

First, there's this outfit that only she would wear.


Second, there's the following story that reminds me of Mormons. Why? Because I think of Big Love --> Chloe Sevigny --> on screen oral sex.

According to the NY Daily News, Sienna Miller and Hayden "I'm not gay" Christensen were having real sex during the love scenes in "Factory Girl"

"It's not simulated," an insider tells us. "They're really doing it." At the movie's premiere on Monday, director George Hickenlooper would tell us only: "Sienna and Hayden grew close during the filming. It was an emotional experience for all of us." As for the sex, he said, "We tried to portray it tastefully." And was congress actually in session during the shooting? "I can't comment," Hickenlooper answered. "You'll have to ask Sienna about it." Yesterday, Miller's publicist said the sex wasn't bona fide: "She's just a really good actress."
My comments will be short:
Ew, and I'm not seeing that movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home