Sunday, February 11, 2007

Shakira is a Goddess

Too bad I don't have a red carpet picture of her but it has to be said, she's stunning. Her performance is exciting and hot, as always. Nobody moves like her, she's amazing. Oh, and she's half Lebanese so GO SHAKIRA!!!!!

I just wanted to share some of my favorite red carpet pics with you all.

How many other blogs post as they are watching the show?!!!! We're live, always!!!


Diana and I love X-Tina. She is totally amazing. If she weren't happily married, I'd love to see her with Justin Timberlake - I always thought they'd be incredibly hot together.

Ok, so I have a huge crush on Ludacris. I know a lot of his songs by heart and spend hours singing them with my brother and erupting in laughter when we realize how crazy his lyrics are. He's also a great actor.

(update - song of the year goes to the Dixie Chicks. Wtf? It's a good song though. Thank God James Blunt didn't win for that horrid beautiful something song)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home