Saturday, February 10, 2007

stuff like this makes my day


So I've been sitting on the same chair in my apartment all day trying to write a note for my journal - for all of you in law school, you know how much that sucks. And then I come across this news story.

An Australian flight attendant is accused of having sex with Ralph Fiennes in a toilet on a trip from Australia to India. Apparently she might get fired, but hey, if she got with Ralph Fiennes she has NOTHING to complain about!!

Lisa Roberston had this to say about the whole incident:

"While conversing with Mr Fiennes during my break, I expressed a need to go to the toilet. I went to the nearby toilet and entered it, he followed me and entered the same toilet. I explained to him that this was inappropriate and asked him to leave. Mr Fiennes became amorous towards me and, after a short period of time, I convinced him to leave the toilet, which he did.

Oh ok, because if Mr. Fiennes had become amorous towards me I'd soooo convince him to leave! Who does b*tch think she's kidding? Ralph Fiennes has to be one of the hottest actors around.

I heart crazy sex stories involving celebrities, especially if there's something illegal going on. Hurray for fun-loving Brits everywhere!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home