Friday, February 09, 2007

?CELEBRITY? VERBAL VOMIT OF THE DAY


“I used to play football in a park in front of my house but I had to give it up because every time I bent over to do up my shoelaces there was a stray dog called Sandy that used to try to mate with me.”

Oh Hugh! It must be so hard being that outrageously sexy. I mean even the dogs can't resist your British charm. I happen to know a few self-obsessed narcissistic guys myself and from all the f*cked up sh*t I've heard them say, this one is just on a whole other level. When even the dogs are trying to mate with you, phew, wow, I don't even know what to say . . . .
(you know something freaky was going on when this picture was taken. I wonder what Hugh's into? Pit bulls? Yorkies? I see him as a French Poodle type of guy)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home