Thursday, February 08, 2007

My thoughts on the the death of Anna....

I'd like to point out that Danielynn was due to get a paternity test by Feb 21st. However, allll that money she's supposed to get from J. Howard Marshall's estate (after she won the Supreme Court case) will be going to Danielynn (when she's 18). That means, that either Larry Birkhead or Howard Stern will be getting the money first, depending on who is proven to be the babydaddy.....

....so.....do you think that Howard will continue the legal battle over the paternity of Danielynn? I do. I think this battle will continue to go on. I dont think that Howard will want to just say that he was lying the whole time, and it's not like he was looking out for Anna's best interests....that boy has $$$ in his eyes.

My thoughts so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home