Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Random Hotness


Sometimes the best thing to post is pictures of your favorite men.......
I heart James Gandolfini. If Tony Soprano were a real person I'd get a job at a Mercedes dealership in New Jersey and get those scary looking fake nails just for a chance to get with him. There is nothing hotter than Tony all angry and yelling and cursing at his men. I can't wait for the next (last :( ) episodes.
I don't really watch DH anymore, but James Denton remains one of the hottest men on television. Take a look at the blonde on the right checking out his ass.


Ok, I apologize for the Beyonce photo but my men Jay-Z and Diddy are in it - together! I love them. All right I'll stop here. Di has made it very clear that she doesn't want this to turn into a hip-hop appreciation blog.

Finally, we have Adrien Grenier of Entourage. I'm not diggin' the beard and the frown - he's hottest when he just has some facial hair and smiles that big wide dazzling smile. Ok, I must stop. Back to class!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home