Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I'm back!


Ohhh there's no better feeling than returning from a trip to London (which is always the saddest part) and finally having enough time on your hands to read your blog in detail. Luckily I have the most awesome co-blogger on earth - except she hates skinny actresses, called Carter a ho and wants Britney and Justin to be together.

I'm glad I have such a great transition into the topic of Justin - this MUST be said - I was at the National Portrait Gallery earlier today for the Face of Fashion exhibit and there were the infamous 1993 photographs Corinne Day took of Kate Moss for Vogue, as well as the newly premiered photos of Kate she took very recently. vintage Kate - ahhh so young and lovelyThere was also a pretty disturbing photo of Justin Timberlake by Steven Klein (interestingly enough it was placed right next to one of K-Fed that was equally disturbing, with a bloody cut in his neck, as you can see below) looking all bloody and beat up taken in 2001. The photo was supposed to be on the cover of Homme Arena magazine the week of 9/11 but they decided to go with another shot instead.ANYWAY, so I was thinking. OMG. who is hotter than Justin now? Can I just say I still go crazy like I used to in early 'N Sync days every time the man performs? And it must have become fairly obvious now how much I LOVE Kate Moss. So, I mean come on - he dates older women - he even dated fug-face Cameron - he and Kate like HAVE to get together. ASAP. Please!!!! I will cry tears of joy. And mmm, also - since we're talking about celebrity couples, K-Fed looks totally hot here, way too hot for bald-head Britney.


All right, I'm tired now after my trip to lovely London and I'll leave you with the idea of Justin and Kate together forever. For our UK readers - and we know you're out there - don't forget to check out The Face of Fashion - also, the gift shop is GREAT!!!!! (someone finally got their Kate poster........)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home