Friday, February 16, 2007

the d to the e to the l-i-c-i-o-u-s

Here is the latest promo pic for Daniel Radcliffe's stage debut in Equus. The show officially begins today and I am sad I'm not in London. I happen to love this pic (and all the others) because I know deep in my heard that Daniel and I can have a wonderfully steamy love affair, if he'd just return my damn calls!!! [I'd make him wear the glasses and he'd have to answer to "Harry"]

ps: Yes, I know Sar does not agree with my love of all this Harry Potter (and Daniel Radcliffe...yum), but that is the beauty of having two bloggers working for the benefit of your celebrity gossip intake. We dissagree and give two sides. For instance, she likes her actresses really skinny, where as I think there is nothing hotter than the beautiful bodies of such actresses as Catherine Zeta Jones and Monica Bellucci. Just saying....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home