Monday, February 05, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Secret Admirer

Dear Lindsay,
I dont trust you.
I know you are doing the whole rehab thing, and you look ok in your most recent outing (this pic), but I think your permanently red nose says it all. You are always gonna be a drug-ho partier, and you proved it by going out twice this weekend to your usual flashy places. Plus, we all know that you were dropped from your upcoming movie b/c you are flaky - it was not your decision.
I'm just saying, sometimes, make it a Blockbuster night.
Love,
Your Secret Admirer

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geeze, you're awfully kind here. I say blacklist the little skank. Other than that.... it's dang cold out here on the Cape. Oh, and I got a kick out of your post w/the Campbell's Clam Chowder lol - very sweet! Good luck w/school, you, you... blogger you :)

8:24 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home