Thursday, January 11, 2007

USA! USA!

Here ye, here ye, it is with great honor that I announce that the hotness that is David Beckham has announced that he is leaving his team, Real Madrid and joining LA Galaxy....which is in....duh....LA!!!! Which means that the other hotness that is Posh will be moving to LA!!! And although LA is almost as far away from NY as London or Madrid, it makes me feel safe...er...yeah.
Anyway, Beckham told Reuters, “After discussing several options with my family and my advisors to either stay here in Madrid or join other major British and European teams I have decided to join LA Galaxy and play in the MLS from August this year. I would like to thank supporters and the people of Madrid who have made my family and I so welcome in my time here making this an extremely difficult decision to make. I have enjoyed my time here enormously and I am extremely grateful to the club for giving me an opportunity to play for such a great team and their amazing fans.”
WELCOME TO AMERICA POSH, BECKS, BROOKLYN, ROMEO, & CRUZ!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home