Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Remember when Jolie-Pitt news used to make you smile and feel all better???


Angelina Jolie just showed us what an idiot she is. How? By saying this, in Elle.


"I think I feel so much more for Mad and Z because they're survivors, they came through so much. Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born. I have less inclination to feel for her... I met my other kids when they were six months old, they came with personality. A newborn really is this... yes, a blob! But now she's starting to have a personality... I'm conscious that I have to make sure I don't ignore her needs just because I think the others are more vulnerable."


WTF? Who calls their infant a blob? Or says she has less inclination to "feel" for her? Like ANY kid has it easy growing up or doesn't face issues every day! On one hand, if we change around what she's saying A LOT and make sense of it, I can understand what she's trying to convey in this idiotic statement. On the other hand, SHUT UP and take scary "I'm my current girlfriend's clone" boyfriend to some other remote country because I'm sick of creepy pictures of you two at premieres or events.
Oh, and someone has to stop this bitch from giving birth EVER again!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are being too HARSH on Angelina; because what if the context of what she say about Shiloh were taken out of context!! Are you consider this??, I mean you know that a lot of times magazines to this with interviews!! So you really don't know if Angelina did say this about Shiloh!!

6:02 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good point ladies...this woman needs to be very careful or she's going to alienate all of her children...not to mention i can't help but be a bit sickened by the ethnocentric nature of her comments...thta the other children are 'fragile'...seems to me, all of those kids were born with a silver spoon in their mouths with parents like Pitt and Jolie

12:30 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home