Saturday, January 13, 2007

This Makes Me Sad







I like Angelina Jolie. I have always been on Team Jolie. When Aniston lost her man to Angie, I was not surprised, because I believed that she was the most beautiful woman on earth AFTER Kate Moss, of course. However lately, her stupid comments and now her SCARY arms are making me have a change of heart.

Why Angie, why?

People are getting mad at me because I am not in the hot tub at this awesome house we're staying at in Tahoe. Instead, I feel I must blog ---- something must be said about her arms. Scary. Scary. Scary. Ew.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TEAM ANISTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:44 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like Skeletor (from HeMan). I think she is trying hard to be a good person, but her true colors will come out. She can only fake it for so long.

10:50 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home