Thursday, January 11, 2007

beat-downs: the perfect way to say "I love you, B"

A woman claming to be Beyonces assistant says she has seen first hand Jay Z push and shove Beyonce. The email says:

I wanted to bring this to MediaTakeOut.com because I know how you all like to put stuff out no matter what it is. So I felt that I should expose Jay for the ugly [EXPLETIVE] he is. Seems that for a while he's had a problem with keeping his hands to himself. Now I've never seen him just flat out strike Bee, but too many times have I seem him shove and push her. At first I thought that it was just a little horse play thing between the two - but once I saw how embarrassed Bee was to be man-handled in the front of me in St. Tropez - I realized that it was no joke. I've been [Beyonce's assistant] and friend for a while now and I've always wanted to say something but I never felt it was my place. He treats Beyonce like she's an object and not a person. The [EXPLETIVE] should be happy that a beautiful woman finally wants and loves his ugly [EXPLETIVE] for more than just what's in his pockets.

Yeah I dont really have an opinion on this. True or not, it wouldn't bother me. If I had the chance, I'd beat her ass too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok first of all, the quote makes this woman sound like mammy from gone with the wind, don't know where you got it from, but i'd be very surprised if this thing wasn't totally bogus...second, whether as a joke or not, whether you 'like' beyonce or not, i am disappointed to see this comment...there's no need to condone violence against women, as a joke or not...i think you guys need a better attitude

12:27 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home