Wednesday, January 17, 2007

so bad its good

I'm sure I'll recieve plenty of shit for this, but I gotta put the spolight on the show "What About Brian." The title sucks, and the premise is played out. In fact, there's really no originality and the acting isn't Emmy-worthy. In fact, I dont exactly know what is so good about the show. But I do know that my boyfriend and some other guys I know think it's superb, and I've actually become hooked. I mean, honestly, how can you not love a show where one of the characters, a lawyer, marries a stripper after their 2nd date....and tries to make it work!!?!?
(not the lawyer and stripper)


So, my point is: give it a chance! Seriously. Mondays 9pm on ABC.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no way, no way, no way, no way. THERE IS A MUCH BETTER SHOW OUT THERE PEOPLE CALLED HEROS. IT IS ON MONDAYS AT 9 PM ON NBC. THE ACTING IS ACTUALLY EMMY WORTHY AND THE PLOT IS AMAZING. AND I KNOW THE GUYS WHO THINK IT IS SUPERB AND I QUESTION THEIR TASTE ANYWAY. run from this show as fast as you can. Heros, Monday at 9pm on NBC.

11:47 AM EST  
Blogger Kevin said...

Roy and Marco still watch this drek?!?

3:59 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home