Wednesday, December 13, 2006

speaking of perfection...

Brangelina attended the NYC premiere of Angie's movie, The Good Shepherd. They are just so beautiful and effortless. Angelina has recently opened up about being with Brad and about her family. Basically, the love just happened. She didn't mean to break up the marriage (insinuating that she was the reason for the divorce), she'd be willing to talk to Jen Aniston if Jen so chose (not in a million years), and her kids are perfect. She also said that Maddox was a big reason they got together, b/c he called Brad dad once.

They are so perfect, I am now depressed. Also, I totally KNEW that Maddox was behing it - he's a genius. I'm going to teach my children to call hot celebs "dad" and see where that gets me. Step 1: have children.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home