Wednesday, December 13, 2006

peace offering

We have been slacking on the posts. In fact, yesterday was a big day in terms of material, but, as much as it pained us, we just were not able to break away from criminal procedure and federal income tax. If we dont become celebrities, we have to fall back on becoming lawyers.

However, we offer you the greatest gift EVER to apologize with. Pictures of the Jolie-Pitts (below) and a picture (above) of the most gorgeous child I have ever seen in my entire life, Shiloh!!! Seriously, she is on my desktop and calms me whenever I get overwhelmed. She has healing powers, I swear.




1 Comments:

Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

her name doesn't mean new savior for nothing! i swear, she should be getting movie roles already

1:06 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home