Sunday, December 10, 2006

I want that outfit


Earlier today I told my friend B how I want to have a baby so I can dress him/her in these adorable outfits. How awesome does Kingston look? My maternal feelings have now died down but I still wanted to add this pic to remind celebrity parents: your children and their outfits matter in our lives.


p.s. It's finals season. We know that we haven't been quite consistent with updating, but this is one of the two times a year when we really DO have something more important to do. Using the words 'more important' upsets me, but alas, we have lives - unlike the likes of Trent, Perez and even my favorite - Michael K. So bear with us! We promise we'll be back to our usual amount of posts SOON!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Angelina,

See? You can dress your baby in a manner that is both cute and warm, without resorting to socks and sandals. You do a good job with Maddox, learn how to dress Zahara. We do not, of course, have any idea how you dress Shiloh.

Sincerely yours,
BH

10:58 AM EST  
Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

he has that outfit in brown and white, she has those shades in black and white.... i sweat her.

3:10 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home