Saturday, November 25, 2006

silly pop star, drinks are for kids

So, I didnt know that such an issue was going on but apparently JoJo (the 15 year old pop star who sings the classic "Too Little Too Late") caused what People Magazine called a "mini-scandal" last month when she was spotted at L.A.'s Hyde Lounge.
Where was I? Apparently, I was too busy keeping track of the train wreck otherwise known as Lindsay Lohan to even notice that JoJo was partying it up with the big kiss, though she's 6 years underage.
So now JoJo has gone public with a defense to her actions, stating "I didn't know it was 21 and over. It's a freakin' restaurant and I was there with my mom and two other underage friends. I had milk and cookies! I wasn't drinking alcohol."
Well now, I doubt Hyde would serve carbs (considering Nicole Richie-type people are the usual inhabitants of the club), so I'll have to believe she was only drinking milk and not eating cookies. I hope by "milk" she meant "white Russians."
Also, Lindsay has been partying it up at those places since she was 17. She's only 20 now and I cant even find a picture of her sober. Olsens - ALSO UNDER 21. And if I'm not mistaken, Keira, Scarlett, Ashley, and many more were all entering such lounges/bars/clubs before hitting the big 2-1.
The point is: famous people dont have to abide by laws, DUH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home