Friday, November 24, 2006

Fugly preggers

Ok, I know I am being mean, but her face is just plain fug. First of all, she kinda doesnt look as much pregnant as she does chubby w/ a beer belly. I guess it'll likely be a girl (according to the old wive's tales I've hear in my day) because she is carrying that baby super low.
But besides that, just look at that face! I mean, she married a fairly hot guy and he wakes up next to that each morning? Bleh! [You know you were all thinkin the same thing!]


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah and now she doesn't even have the money..only a matter of time before he goes back to his ex-wife

3:28 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a wise woman once told me - when you wake up in the morning you want to be able to at least look at the face of the person in bed with you without getting nauseous.
poor what's his name!

5:36 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is not a celebrity. She is not pretty. Whatever claim to fame she had died when her dad died. Rest in peace Aaron Spelling. Loved you, loved your shows, hate your fugly daughter.

2:49 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home