Friday, November 24, 2006

poor Federline babies

So, I am just as happy as anyone else to see Brit out and about after filing for divorce from KFed, "master of turning things to crap." And I can even forgive her for not yet learning what to put on her body (a 10 cent hooker dress, which is too tight, paired with white loafers? really?!?) In fact, I think hanging out with Paris lately has been great for Brit, and hopefully she will change her horrid fashion ways and reimurge herself into the scene she belongs in.

HOWEVER, as the photo above was taken in L.A. on Wednesday night (Thanksgiving Eve), and they are both due to arrive in Miami today (day after Thanksgiving) to party it up @ Mansion, I am left pondering what happened to Thanksgiving. I can completely understand and accept Paris not being with her family on the holiday....but Britney??? She's got babies at home (in Kentwood? Where exactly are they right now?) and her youngest is only a few months old. Shouldn't she be with them on Thanksgiving? I'm starting to worry that she has jumped on the party bus a bit too soon. Sean Preston and Jayden James need ONE parent in their lives at least, and we all know it ain't gonna be KFed. So, I plead now: BRITNEY, GO HOME TO YOUR BABIES!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home