Thursday, November 23, 2006

Kramer should buy an island from Nicholas Cage..he's got plenty, right?

Ok, so apparently Jamie Foxx is pissed off after Michael Richards (Kramer) went off on that totally inappropriate racist rant during a comedy show a few days ago. [We didnt even bother posting about it b/c it's been reported EVERYWHERE]

Jamie said, “When I see him, it’s on. I’m not going to let him get away with it. If I’d have been in the audience he would’ve had to put his dukes up. He probably should go get a private island somewhere, cause if I see him …”
Now, I'm totally shocked and disgusted by Richards and his offensive rant, but I think that Foxx is not doing ANYTHING to help the situation. Mel Gibson goes off the on the jews and NO ONE threatened violence, we just hated him on the inside (or in letters). Maybe Foxx should learn to do the same, instead of threatening a beat-down. Wow, Jamie Foxx, how peace-on-earth of you. GROW UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home