Saturday, November 18, 2006

Save Lindsay!!!

Lindsay Lohan may be many things - she may have been a bulemic, she may be a cokehead, she may be a crazy party girl and even a cutter. But one thing she is for sure is a good actress. From the Parent Trap to even her bad comedies like "Just My Luck", Lindsay has shown her artistic abilities and I do enjoy watching her on screen. Also, I think she's pretty smart, at least compared to many of her peers in Hollywood.

So I say - Lindsay, save yourself!!!

Lindsay's behaviour has been questionable, at best, this past week. She messed up hosting the World Music Awards, flashed her bojina again and has been seen with cuts on her wrists.


Her rep says they're from falling into a bush, but how the hell did Lindsay end up in a bush? (I don't even want to go there)

Lindsay, we know you can pull yourself together! Because when you try, nobody does it better than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home