Friday, November 17, 2006

Wedding Madness Recap

Here are pictures of Tom and Katie's wedding guests arriving in or hanging around Rome.

First off we have David and Victoria Beckham arriving at the airport in Rome. I really can't comment on their outfits. If anyone is going to turn this wedding into a freakshow, it's clearly not going to be Tom or any of his Scientologist buddies, it's going to be Posh.



See what I mean? Where oh where does Posh shop? Just take a look at the color of her legs. They look like a wax sculpture of themselves! Yikes, it's becoming quite frightening.


Which brings me to the even scarier looking couple... J-Lo has always been one of my favorites but I miss her "I'm Real" days. Or even better, J-Lo just around the time "On the Six" was released. Marc Anthony is dragging her down with him. Boo. Also, why are they invited? And finally, is it just me or are they beginning to look like one another? Last but not least - Brooke Shields? Really? Who invited her? Oh, I forgot, her and Katie have been seen around lately, they're mmm... friends. I'm thinking Brooke really has nothing to do except for those boring toothpaste commercials she's been doing. She's probably thinking, this ought to be fun, the man's a freak -- after all, who knows that better than Brooke herself? Either that, or she's still on those meds she was taking and doesn't know better.
THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AWESOME WEDDING!!!!! CAN YOU HANDLE IT???!?!??!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home