Friday, November 17, 2006

Bond Obsession Reignited


I grew up watching James Bond movies. My mother has always been a huge fan, and nothing is exciting as hearing that Bond music. Nobody will ever be as awesome as Sean Connery, for SO many reasons, but let me tell you all - Daniel Craig comes pretty darn close.

The movie had it's slower, non-Bond moments, darker moments, but it was overall really fun and way better than the last few Bond films. Daniel Craig just dominates in every scene with his piercing blue eyes and cool stare. I never thought he was that hot, but coming out of the theater another woman said what I was thinking "Now I get why Sienna Miller slept with him while she was with Jude." Mmm, yeah.
Also, Eva Green is a goddess. The young French actress and Bond just sizzle on the screen. In usual Bond style, there are some hot witty conversations between the two, to the audiences delight. Here is a picture of the incredibly stunning young woman.

Go, see, enjoy.
Don't worry, I won't be reviewing any more movies on the blog - not my thing. But I do LOVE everything James Bond so I had to. Tomorrow, I see "Bobby" - but unless we get a glimpse of Lindsay's cooch, I won't be writing about it. At this point, that's not even news. Blah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home