Friday, November 03, 2006

LOSER of the Day


Kanye West, who did not win the award for Best Video at the MTV Europe Music Awards, stormed the stage and went psycho on the winners Justice and Simian. Apparently, he thinks he should have won for "Touch the Sky." This is what he had to say about that:

"Fuck dis! (My video) cost a million dollars, Pamela Anderson was in it, I was jumping across canyons and shit! If I don't win, the awards show loses credibility. Nothing against you (Justice and Simian), but hell man."

Ok, I'm a Kanye fan but he's gotta stop going nuts every time he loses.

Thank God Justin Timberlake, the host of the awards show, was around to joke about it -
"After the show, Kanye will be in the parking lot accepting awards he did not win. Seriously though, I've got sexy covered, it's good to see someone's doing crazy."

good one, JT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home