Sunday, April 01, 2007

Cry me a river

The Beckhams apparently can't find a house in L.A. to live in. It's like SO hard for them. I mean come on, how long has this been going on? They have been refusing to pay higher prices just because they are famous. I mean, I understand they're pissed but I'm sick of seeing pictures of Posh walking around looking for a place to live. A source tells People that they are "careful with their money." You'd think these hos were poor, especially with Victoria taking on a job recently. She's going to star in a six-part NBC reality show that will coincide with their move to L.A.
I am looking forward to that, I wonder if they'll ever show her eating on the show. Since it's only six episodes, probably not - not enough time would have passed between meals. Having said all of this, I heart Posh and Becks. Check out this old picture of them. Is that something that resembles a booty on Posh????!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, we are talking about the woman who lives on water and edamame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snookums said...

Gosh, I love that picture of Victoria Adams (or is she a Beckham at this point?) and David Beckham.

I know that's just random, but I do.
Damn good photographer.

11:16 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home