Tuesday, March 06, 2007

how come no one told ME?

Apparently, two of my most favorite actors have been dating - not secretly - and no one informed me. Somehow, I did not know. I feel used and beaten. Worthless, completely worthless.

For those of you who don't know (and likely do not have good taste in television, these are:

Jeffrey Dean Morgan (one of our Sweet Dreams from a few months ago), and

The goddess known as Mary Louise Parker

So Parker is the star of the wonderful and HIGHly rated show, Weeds (a personal favorite) and Morgan plays her deceased husband on the show (we see him in flashbacks or on home videos). Morgan also played my beloved Denny on Grey's Anatomy (another personal favorite) but Denny died...as did Morgan's other role, which was on Supernatural (not a favorite).

First of all, JDM has to frickin live on the next thing he's on (which I will watch just for him and his ridiculous hotness) and second of all, he has to marry MLP!!!! My dreams would come true!


JDM + MLP = tru luv 4-eva!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love weeds!

5:03 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home