Friday, January 19, 2007

here you go

I really didnt want to address the whole Isaiah Washington thing b/c it really just seemed like a shitty thing that happened but nothing to dwell on, but I've been asked by several readers to address it and weigh in.
For those of you who do not read anything but this site, Isaiah referred to T.R. Knight (cute little George) as a "fagot" on the set of Grey's and that prompted T.R. to come out of the closet. All was quiet until the Golden Globes when Isaiah said "I never referred to T.R. as a fagot" and that statement now has everyone outraged b/c he repeated that dirty word.
Now, a petition is going around to get him fired from the show. People demanded an apology to the gay/lesbian community and Isaiah issued one, very similar to the letters "written" by Mel Gibson and Michael Richards. You know, the kind that says "blah blah I want to meet with the leaders of the ____ community to resolve this deep problem I obviously have with _____ people." But whatever, he gave the apology they asked for.
But everyone's still reeling. Everyone from Perez "I cause unnecessary drama b/c I have that much time on my hands" Hilton to John Mayer have weighed in on the issue.
I say, dont fire him. Why? Because Grey's is a fabulous show and I want his character to stay and I dont give a shit about his behavior b/c almost every actor on any TV show or in any movie has some scummy things about them and I'm sure many of them have thrown around derogatory terms. So this never surprised me and I dont care. As long as he settles things with T.R., I think all should be well and people should go back to caring about bigger things: like Posh's move to the L.A. and Lindsay's vacation at rehab.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHO GIVES A SHIT? THAT SHOW BLOOOOWS!

7:39 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home