Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Spotlight on: OK Go

A note about OK Go: So many bands piss me off these days that I rarely post anything about them. However, you really cant hate a bunch of nerds with guitars - especially when they're cute (in a quirky awkward "finding myself" kind of way).

Plus, they've got the best choreography in the biz. [You hear that, JT?!?!]
Check out www.okgo.net to see these boys work (people still work for their fame?) It's refreshing to see a sense of humor... and great camera skills too. If Las Vegas last week didn't prove that these boys can handle a camera, then this announcement will definitely get your "juices flowing." Contests make me hot, you know. And Damiam Kalush makes me sweat.


Yummy....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg omg omg i LOVE okgo!!!!!

7:39 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home