Monday, January 22, 2007

a cut above the rest (hehe...corny me)



Ok, so I haven't posted updates or any commentary on one my biggest TV guilty pleasures, "Top Chef" but I'd like to say right now that I am a big supporter of Marcel's. He is pretty much the black sheep of the competition and pretty much all of the other contestants like to bash him, behind his back or to his face. It got to the point where one of the contestants, Frank threatened to kill him, and another contestant, Cliff, held him down on the floor for someone else to attempt to shave his head.
He was labeled as an arrogant asshole, but in reality, I've seen no episode that really proves such allegations. In fact, Betty, who tried to play the friendly motherly character but soon started being a big bitch to Marcel, lost all of my love when she became that big giant bitch. I was super happy when she was kicked off.
In fact, I went from being ok with Marcel to being a huge supporter b/c of the ridiculous backlash he gets from his fellow contestants. So I am rooting for him in the next two final episodes of the show. I am actually favoring him above Sam and Ilan (the two hotties of the show) and Elia (the sweetest one of the bunch). Thats what unnecesary backlash will get you people!

TEAM MARCEL!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home