Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Birthday is in four months and this is what I want


This blog is partly mine, although I've been really, really bad at updating lately. I just want to thank my co-blogger Di for all the AMAZING work she's done this past week. She's really the best. Funny, witty, smart, gorgeous (there is an official Di Legs Appreciation Club at our school) - I am soooo proud to have her as a friend.

Now, back to the topic at hand. My birthday's on May 15. This is what I want. I wish it were true, but alas - I am a boring law student. I don't know how Hillary Clinton made me think of Kate and Kate made me think of a pin Di got me for Christmas/Hanukkah and the pin made me think of this. Love it. Want it. mmm........

1 Comments:

Blogger The Girl said...

is this a real tee? I love it! lol

10:58 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home