Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Angelina Jolie is a F*cking Robot

I'm all anti-Angelina at the moment. I miss the Angelina in Africa, Cambodia, India walking around in her normal clothes NOT looking like a zombie and NOT looking like a total b*tch on the red carpet. One would think a person who is so into humanitarian stuff would be warm but apparently that's not the case here. Apart from the mind blowing sex and the fact that she's stunning (NOT on the red carpet, though!) what does Brad see in her? Aniston actually cries. Wait. Ew. Ew. Ew. I just said something good about Aniston. I take it back.

Here are some quotes from Angelina.
"I'm not a hugger. People make fun of me. It's something thatI have a hard time with.

"If someone hugs me, I hold my breath. Snuggling, cuddling, hugging,crying - all that stuff makes me very uncomfortable.

"I've often been accused of not talking about my personal things. I mean,even with Brad. He usually has to draw something out of me.

"I have had a lot of people - ex-husbands - suggest that they'd be very opento being a shoulder to cry on. If I had the inclination, it would be verylovely if I could possibly let that go.

"But I have this odd sense of it's not going to accomplish anything to cry.It's not going to help you to get a hug!"


On the other hand, b*tch has nothing to cry about. And if she did, we'd all get mad at her for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home