Saturday, December 02, 2006

Perhaps NA would be a better 'fit' for Linds......


..... isn't the story that Lindsay is always coked up wherever she goes, whatever she does? I'm sure she's also drunk most of those times, but AA seems like an interesting choice. I have a great amount of respect for AA, NA, DA, OA etc. - but do they really let random people wander into meetings after they've partied all night at Hyde "to feel safe?" If yes, I mean good for them, but I'm sure other people have serious problems they'd like to talk about. And not listen to "so, yeah, then that c*nt Paris slugged me so I just had to go to the paparazzi and tell. Did I tell you my mom snorted all the good sh*t I had in my room with Oprah? Oops, I meant she's the white Oprah. Then I had a bottle of Jack. Can't you tell, my voice is so raspy? Be adequate guys."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The great thing about AA is that they let anyone in. Anyone. ANYONE. Which also means that they will now be letting in approximately 132,496 horny boys between the ages of 13-20 claiming to be alcoholics, all hoping to catch a glimpse of the Linds.

2:39 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home