Thursday, November 30, 2006

thank you, Craigslist

I love Craigslist, not just because of all the great services it offers but also the stage it gives to some complete WEIRDOS out there!!!

For example, this post:

Do YOU know what a TEA PARTY iss? - m4ww - 38 (Murray Hill)

LADIES (by which I mean there are more than one of you):

Do you remember those TEA PARTIES you used to have with your dollssss? All of you sitting on little pink chairs, drinking pretend tea and eating cucumber sandwiches that your mom cut the crusts off of???
LET ME RECREATE THAT FOR YOU!!!!! BUT SEXILY!!!
I am NOT A PERVERT. I just know what you LADIES want. I will give you a sexy tea party you will not EVER FORGET.
I am a very good looking, older gentlemen with an impressive doll collection. You can be a group of sorority sisters who love to drink<<>>. HAHA
I will host.


LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (somehow, I picture George Clooney...odd)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home