Saturday, December 02, 2006

My ballroom teacher is not dating Willa Ford, in case you cared!

Ok, so I'm pretty sure no more than 3 people out there will care about this but former Dancing with the Stars contestant Willa Ford got engaged to Dallas Stars hockey player Mike Modano, with whom she's been seeing on and off for 4 years. This comes after all those people who LOVE Dancing with the Stars started believing or trying to believe that a romance was blossoming between herself and her professional dance partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy.
Now she says to People Magazine: "Maks and I were definitely close and we still are, but I kept saying that it's going to be a shocker to everybody when they find out (I'm engaged to Mike,) Every week I told people the truth – we were close, we hung out – but the show loved to fuel the relationship."

Ok, so I was just as bored writing that as you were reading it, but the only reason I care is because Maksim was actually my ballroom dancing instructor for about a year in New Jersey. So I'm pretty much a celebrity. And if you were wondering, he really is that self-centered, arrogant, and horny for hot blondes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home