Sunday, November 12, 2006

Where the F*ck is Shiloh?




I've always been on Team Jolie. Always. I don't care what people think about that - I really cannot stand Jennifer Aniston. However, I've been pretty angry with Angelina lately. She had absolutely no problem gallavanting around town with Zahara and Maddox, even when they were pretty damn young, but Shiloh is always being hidden from the world. Now I know what you're all gonna say - Shiloh's still so young, the paparazzi would go nuts for her pictures, blah blah. But I feel as though she's treating her biological child differently and that's just not cool. Is she more concerned with Shiloh's safety and well-being? I really hope that's not the case.

These pictures are from the family, sans Shiloh, in Mumbai, India where Angelina's filming is filming "A Mighty Heart."




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home