Saturday, November 11, 2006

indifference

Now, I know that there is like no one out there who (including some of the most rude and snarky bloggers) hates Kylie Minogue. In fact, they ADORE her. I don't. I don't feel like she's put any good or "new" music onto the scene in all of her career and I really think that she disappeared after the LocoMotion days to reemerge with some so-so techno tunes. Nothing special, no great "artist" if you will.
That said, she has given me no reason to hate her either. She seems nice and genuine enough. Seems grateful for her extremely luck-driven success (unlike the crap known as Jennifer Aniston) and I am glad she beat cancer. However, I will offer criticisim when it's due and she doesn't escape my radar the way she does in other blogs. So...

WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING WITH THAT BUTT PAD/DRESS BUSTLE? Men like a bit of junk in the trunk, but not when its in cube form. Subtlety, my dear, subtlety.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home