Tuesday, November 28, 2006

?CELEBRITY? VERBAL VOMIT OF THE DAY/ What I have in common with Gwyneth Paltrow






"He's the most gorgeous, powerful, attractive man in the world. So you kind of have to capitulate."–
Gwyneth Paltrow, on how Jay-Z convinced her to join him onstage for a sing-along during his London concert, to GQ

I love Jay-Z, I love Gwyneth Paltrow, I adore Chris Martin. So when I hear that they're having dinner together or hanging out, singing together, it makes me smile. Jay-Z has an animal magnetism that makes me go mmm. My friends refuse to take a day trip to Marcy Projects with me to see where he comes from and it just makes me mad. That had nothing to do with this post, but I'm the writer so whatever.

On another note, my friend who I just mentioned this quote to on IM wants me to point out that poor Chris, he's not really a looker but is he really less attractive than what many think of as a human Joe Camel? I don't see the problem with that! For a camel, Joe is pretty hot.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home