Tuesday, March 27, 2007

career advice for Rose McGowan

Honestly, I know this comparison has been made numerous times before, but I find it truly astounding how much Rose McGowan looks just like Dixie Carter. Like, not really even a "younger version" but truly just looks like her. Bad for Rose; good for Dixie.

Rose

Dixie

Rose

Dixie


So, if I were Rose, and my role in Quentin Tarantino's Grindhouse (pics of her are from its premiere) didn't shoot me to super fame (which is what I'm guessin will happen), I would push every screenwriter, producer, director, and movie house to write/produce/direct/release a biopic on Dixie Carter. Because she would HAVE to be cast as the lead. You know how the Academy of Motion Pictures just loooooves biopics. DO IT ROSIE!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home