Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Kayne is shrieking in hysterics somewhere

So, the Tara Conner/Miss USA saga....

Homegirl wins Miss USA. Then homegirl makes out w/ Miss Teen USA, goes crazy at clubs, sniffs up a bunch of coke, screws (swallows) loads of dudes, and has the fate of her crown in jeopardy. Donald Trump, however, decided to be nice/get publicity - and allowed Tara to keep her crown if she goes into rehab.

I really wasn't rooting for her, seeing as how I am one to believe that a Paris Hilton type partier should not be Miss USA/a role model. (THE TITLE IS SACRED, Y'ALL!) And she looks skanky in like every picture I see of her.
And THEN I realized that this was the same ho who was a guest judge on Project Runway this season who picked Kayne's dress and was partly responsible for sending home my beloved Malan...who I was really rooting for to win. So now I'm even more angry she's allowed to keep her crown. Especially since, well this is basically turning a usually no-name pageant winner into someone with at least 15 minutes of fame (or maybe she'll take the Vanessa Williams route and keep the fame). BOOOOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home